Location and dates
- What is the registration cost of MMC 2013?
- How do I register?
- What is the payment policy?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Are attendee substitutions permitted?
Travel and Hotel
- Where can I find information on Toronto?
- What is the weather like in Toronto in September?
- How do I arrange ground transportation?
- Are there special hotel rates?
Agenda and sessions
- What are the scheduled events for MMC 2013?
- What is the recommended attire for the conference
- What if I still have unanswered questions about MMC 2013?
LOCATION AND DATES
Where is MMC 2013?
MMC 2013 takes place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in downtown Toronto. Learn more about the conference venue at: www.mtccc.com
What is the registration cost of MMC 2013?
The registration cost depends on how early you register for MMC 2013 – the earlier, the better!
- Online Early Bird Registration – Expires June 1, 2013: $495 CDN + HST + 3rd Party Reg Service Fees
- Online Summer Special – June 1 thru August 31, 2013: $695 CDN + HST + 3rd Party Reg Service Fees
- Online Full Registration – September 1 thru September 24, 2013: $995 CDN + HST + 3rd Party Reg Service Fees
How do I register?
Please register for MMC 2013 using the registration form on our website.
What is the payment policy?
MMC 2013 Registration via Eventbrite accepts several methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Payment must accompany your registration. Registrations without payment will not be processed.
What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing. Email your cancellation notice to email@example.com.
- Full refund: Cancellation must be received by 12:00 noon (EST) on Friday, August 23, 2013.
- 50% refund: Cancellations received after 12:00 noon (EST) on Friday, August 23, 2013 and before 12:00 noon (EST) on Friday, August 30, 2013.
- No refunds will be given after 12:00 noon (PST) on Friday, August 30, 2013.
Are attendee substitutions permitted?
If you're unable to attend MMC 2013, you may transfer your registration to another person by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new attendee's name and contact information by Friday, September 13, 2013. Substitutions will not be granted after this date.
TRAVEL & HOTEL
Where can I find information on Toronto?
For information on things to do during your stay in Toronto, please visit: www.toronto.ca
What is the weather like in Toronto in September?
Please check www.weather.com before you arrive.
How do I arrange ground transportation?
Please organize your ground transport via www.torontopearson.com/en/toandfrom/ground
Are there special hotel rates?
There is a discounted rate of $229 CDN + HST for MMC 2013 delegates at the InterContinental Toronto Centre. Please visit our Venue Page for more information. Click here for your preferred rate.
AGENDA AND SESSIONS
What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
Building on the success of our 2012 speaker line–up, MMC 2013 delegates will hear from industry executives and mobile money experts within three tracks:
- Mobile Commerce, including Remote & Point of Sale Payments
- Mobile Wallets for stored value, credential / card management, and loyalty cards / coupons / rewards
- Mobile Banking – The demand for new services
When can I register for sessions?
No further registration required. Registered delegates have access to all the tracks and sessions on September 24, 2013.
What are the scheduled events for MMC 2013?
Last year’s Mobile Money Canada conference was a huge success involving 240 delegates, from across the industry. This year’s event will build on that success with an expanded agenda, greater capacity, and an exciting new exhibit space focused on the Retail Store of the Future. MMC 2013 Agenda – Coming Soon!
What is the recommended attire for the conference?
Business casual attire is suggested for September 24, 2013.
What if I still have unanswered questions about MMC 2013?
For more information, please contact:
Gwen Kenneday at email@example.com