RBC, CIBC, & Visa to headline the 3rd Annual Mobile Money Canada Conference, Sept 27th 2011 in Toronto
RBC, CIBC, & Visa to headline the Mobile Banking Track at the 3rd Annual Mobile Money Canada Conference, Sept 27th 2011 in Toronto Canada.
Executives from leading Canadian providers of Mobile Financial services, RBC, CIBC, and Visa will headline the 3rd Annual Mobile Money Canada Conference’s Mobile Banking track.
Mobile Money Canada 2011 will occur on September 27, 2011 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Canada.
Join Steve Tyers, VP of eChannels Strategy at CIBC Retail & Business Banking, and Sharad Ojha, Head of Mobile Channel Strategy at RBC, as they share their own experiences and perspectives on how best to approach a rapidly changing and growing channel to deliver better customer services, retain market share and protect or enhance revenues.
Mobile Money Canada 2011 offers the unique opportunity to learn from Canada’s leading financial institutions about what it takes to design, launch, operate, and scale mobile banking services. RBC and CIBC operate two of the most advanced, secure, and popular mobile banking services available in North Americas. Mobile Money Canada 2011 is delighted to have both banks participate in the conference and share insights about their mobile banking experience and the future of mobile financial services in Canada.
CIBC, a gold sponsor at Mobile Money Canada 2011, currently offers a full suite of mobile solutions accessible from a wide range of internet-enabled devices to meet their customer’s banking needs.
“CIBC was proud to be the first major bank in Canada to offer our clients a Mobile Banking App to make banking with CIBC even more flexible.” said Steve Tyers, VP eChannels Strategy and Planning.
Royal Bank of Canada’s integrated mobile banking applications for Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, launched in December 2010 to complement their existing RBC Mobile Web Banking.
“RBC has offered mobile banking services to our clients since 2008 and the integrated apps launched in 2010 leverage the capability of the device to create a simple and easy to use experience,” said James McGuire, VP, Digital Strategy & Experience, RBC.
In addition to the Mobile Banking track, the conference will feature tracks exploring mobile money trends and opportunities, and mobile payments. Industry executives and thought leaders who are confirmed to speak within each of those tracks include:
1. Keynote: Michael Joseph, Former CEO, Safaricom (M-Pesa); Current Strategic Advisor to Vodafone, Safaricom & Gates Foundation; Fellow, World Bank
2. CIBC Retail & Business Banking: Jimmy Dinh, Senior Director, eChannels Strategy
3. DonRiver Inc: Brent Ho-Young, Managing Director, Mobile Financial Services Practice
4. Visa Inc: Deker Colfer, Business Leader, Global Mobile Product Innovation
5. Roshan (M-Paisa): Karim Khoja, CEO
6. Western Union: Thor Hauge, VP Digital Ventures
7. BOKU Inc: Wellington Sculley, VP Business Development
8. Yankee Group: Mobile Services Lead
9. Kony Solutions: David Eads, VP Product Marketing
10. Telepin Software: Vince Kadar, President
For more information on Mobile Money Canada 2011, including details on how to attend, speak or sponsor, please visit www.MobileMoneyCanada.com.